Dangling your feet in a crystal-clear mountain lake, inhaling fresh mountain air and enjoying the sun and the view of the peaks – the conclusion to an active summer day in the Stubaital.
Stubai Super Card
25.05. bis 15.10.2017
The Stubai Super Card is free of charge with your stay.
Services included in the STUBAI SUPER CARD
– Free use of all 4 mountain railways with one ascent and one descent per day
– 1x free ride per week on the Mieders toboggan run
– 1 x free entry per week to the STUBAY adventure aquatic park in Fulpmes
– Free use of the Neustift indoor swimming pool and the Mieders outdoor pool
– Free travel on all public transport
Additional 30% discount on
– Entry to the Ice Grotto on the Stubai Glacier
– Trips with the Alp-taxi to Oberriss and Pfarrachalm
– Entry to the Telfes bird of prey park
– Mini-golf green and Nativity Museum in Fulpmes
– Entry to the Bergisel Stadium Innsbruck
– Combined ticket of the Innsbruck state museums
and much more.
Hiking and mountaineering
Experience nature consciously when you take your first steps – from the Brunnenhof doorstep – into the Stubaital´s extensive hiking network. Breathtaking natural wonders, the WildWaterTrail, the Stubai Summit Trail and the peaks of the Seven Summits are just some of the highlights you should not miss during your summer holidays. BRUNNENHOF owner Hans Pfurtscheller gladly shares his passion with his guests and regularly invites to hikes together.
Mountainbike, E-Bike, downhill
Over 230 km of marked mountain biking trails of all difficulty levels with 13,000 metres of altitude to be mastered make a biker’s heart beat faster. Explore nature on a mountain or electric bike; the necessary equipment can be rented in the immediate vicinity. Since summer 2016, downhillers can fly and berm into the valley on adrenaline – the EinsEinser Trail! We are happy to help you plan your tour!