Hotel Brunnenhof in Neustift in the Stubai Valley
Spend your well-earned holiday in a friendly familiar atmosphere in our small and fine hotel in Neustift in the Stubai Valley. We gladly do our utmost to ensure that you will enjoy all aspects of your stay!
It is wonderful to have you as our guests!
Your Pfurtscheller family & the Brunnenhof team
Pleasure holidays in the Stubai Valley
„Travel is the longing for life.””
at Hotel Brunnenhof
We look forward to making your holiday particularly special.
Traudi & Hans with Valentina, Hannah, Theresa and Paul
A mountain summer filled with adventure awaits you in the Stubaital. Recharge your batteries and enjoy the breathtaking panoramas of the Stubai mountains.
In addition to numerous opportunities for mountaineers and hikers, the EinsEinser Trail right next to the hotel gives downhill mountain bikers the opportunity to shoot adrenaline from the lift station to the valley.
The Stubai Supercard, completes and complements your summer holiday with numerous included services.
Stubai Super Card
The Stubai Super Card is free of charge with your stay.
Services included in the STUBAI SUPER CARD
– Free use of all 4 mountain railways with one ascent and one descent per day
– 1x free ride per week on the Mieders toboggan run
– 1 x free entry per week to the STUBAY adventure aquatic park in Fulpmes
– Free use of the Neustift indoor swimming pool and the Mieders outdoor pool
– Free travel on all public transport
Additional 30% discount on
– Tickets for the cinema in Fulpmes
– Rafting in the Stubai Valley
– Entry to the Air-Parc at the StuBay
– Entry to the Ice Grotto on the Stubai Glacier
– Trips with the Alp-taxi to Oberriss and Pfarrachalm
– Entry to the Telfes bird of prey park
– Mini-golf green and Nativity Museum in Fulpmes
– Entry to the Bergisel Stadium Innsbruck
– Combined ticket of the Innsbruck state museums
and much more
NEW! SUMMER 2019
From the summer of 2019 we will offer an e-bike rental service directly at our hotel.
Price for our guests:
· 1/2 day: € 19,00
· 1 day: € 26,00
Once a week we offer a free guided e-bike tour (excluding e-bike).
Arrive – feel at home
Rooms with Tyrolean charm
Hotel Brunnenhof offers generous and lovingly furnished Alpine style rooms. Our rooms and apartments are equipped with every comfort.
There are a whole range of activities to experience in the Stubaital in winter. Skiing, night tobogganing, winter hiking – here is the right adventure for everyone. The Stubai Glacier, Austria’s largest glacial ski area, offers reliable snow from October to May. Choose from a multitude of winter activities surrounded by a breathtaking backdrop, magnificent scenery and great snow conditions.